Each bottle contain 90 vegan capsules (take 1 per day)
Kelp is seaweed that grows in particular shallow and nutrient-rich waters around New Zealand and most of the world. They’ve been eaten and used medicinally for hundreds of years in various forms, and are processed today in easy to take doses.
New Zealand Sea kelp is a natural source of vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E, as well as minerals including zinc, iodine, magnesium, iron, potassium, copper and calcium. Of all the plants in the world Kelp contains the most amount of natural Iodine per volume, and is mainly used medicinally for its Iodine properties.
Kelp is commonly used for:
– Managing radiation poisoning from nuclear fallout
– Boosting low energy levels if you have poor thyroid function, or have low levels of Iodine
– Weight management and helping to reduce fluid retention caused by poor thyroid health
– Helping to maintain good digestion, and assisting with constipation
– Supporting your immunity, especially if you suffer from chronic sore throats
– Helping to maintain strong, healthy nails, skin and hair
– Managing iodine deficiency
– Supporting thyroid health